The website has moved

Note: the website moved to www.keenformatics.com. You're being redirected.

Friday, May 10, 2013

Brief intro

Hi everyone :)
Not so much about presentations: I'm just someone who spends his not-so-precious hours trying to configure some softwares, packages, drivers and other things that you could imagine to be linked with computers and informatics.

I sometimes find it hard to retrieve all the informations I'm looking for on the internet, even if there are amazing sites out there that could easily help us to resolve our programming issues. My site is a solution-container and a trouble-container as well, and I'll be happy to give a grateful feedback to those who created the guides I followed during these years of hopeless programming. I hope you'll use the same kindness with me; feel free to share my solutions for the rest.
Let's go on!

No comments:

Post a Comment